Embody Your Purpose and Sexual Energy to Create the Life of Your Dreams
Giving conscious permission to all parts of ourselves we discover a beautiful self, beyond our imagination. Shame and lack of self love are the core blocks to all our dreams and the life Creation has for us. It is time to let yourself out of the cage and sing your song.
This workshop will work with:
- Healing shame and a return to innocence
- The power of vulnerability to bring forward your dreams, authentic happiness and creativity.
- Conscious communication with your needs and boundaries
- Opening the "Holy Grail" (sacrum) of the body.
- Eco-psychological practices allowing deeper intimacy with your body, Self and Earth.
- 4 directions Qi Cong!!! (So excited to teach you all this!!!)
- Understanding your energy anatomy.
- Opening the connection within your energy system between the heart and genitals.
- Clearing limiting beliefs around sex and love.
- Partner/Thai Massage workshop.
Your body connection is an access point into God. Your body is the body of the Earth. Empowered with healing "tools" and a greater awareness, you will open to a new you that holds life's greater dream. When you live your dream, you powerfully affect the world crisis and become the medicine for a new paradigm.
This Retreat will be facilitated by Barbra White.
On Friday evening, there will be Thai Massage and Partner Yoga with Tatianah Thunberg.
Dates: October 10 - 12, 2014.
From Friday evening at 6 p.m. to Sunday at 5 p.m.
Location: Howell Nature Center, 1005 Triangle Lake Road
Cost: $245 if Payment received by September 29, 2014. After that, cost is $295.
Cost Includes: Lodging, workshops and vegetarian and vegan food.
To Register: Call 734-455-1438, or e-mail Barbra at barbra@AcceptedAsIAm.com
Payment must be received to reserve your spot in the retreat. Payment is non-refundable, and can be paid via check to Accepted As I Am, 157 South Mill, Plymouth, MI 48170, or via Paypal, at email@example.com.
Please Note: If you have never had a personal session with Barbra or attended an Accepted As I Am retreat, a short interview and mini preparation session is needed to attend the retreat. Cost of this preparation for a new attendee is an additional $35, and can be done via phone.